Please click the Timetable icon on your left and enter the page to see the detailed timetable.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES of VOICE
* To teach and promote Indian Culture and Arts including dance, instrumental and vocal classical music,drama, languages, yoga,religious studies and philosophy originating from India.
* To encourage students to take up relevant examinations in any of the subjects taught, in particular GCSE examination in Religious Studies (Hinduism & Sikhism) and in Indian languages (Hindi, Gujarati and Punjabi) as well as exams in music and dance (Kathak & Bhararnatyam).
* VOICE will work across all communities, irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity and disability.
* VOICE will function within broad Hindu (including Sikh, Jain and Buddhist) principles.
* VOICE is an educational project of VHP (UK) Manchester,