1) We are reopening on 14th September 2013, after Summer holidays.
See you soon everyone!!!
Please click the Timetable icon on your left and enter the page to see the detailed timetable.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES of VOICE
* To teach and promote Indian Culture and Arts including dance, instrumental and vocal classical music, drama, languages, yoga, religious studies and philosophy originating from India.
* To encourage students to take up relevant examinations in any of the subjects taught, particularly GCSE examination for Religious Studies (Hinduism & Sikhism) and for Indian languages (Hindi, Gujarati and Punjabi). Also we encourage exams for music and dance such as Kathak & Bhararnatyam.
* VOICE will work across all communities, irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity and disability.
* VOICE will function within broad Hindu (including Sikh, Jain and Buddhist) principles.
* VOICE is an educational project of VHP (UK) Manchester,