2) Please see the Calender and an updated timetable.
Please click the Timetable icon on your left and enter the page to see the detailed timetable and a full year calender.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES of VOICE
* To teach and promote Indian Culture and Arts including dance, instrumental and vocal classical music, drama, languages, yoga, religious studies and philosophy originating from India.
* To encourage students to take up relevant examinations in any of the subjects taught, particularly GCSE examination for Religious Studies (Hinduism & Sikhism) and for Indian languages (Hindi, Gujarati and Punjabi). Also we encourage exams for music and dance such as Kathak & Bhararnatyam.
* VOICE will work across all communities, irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity and disability.
* VOICE will function within broad Hindu (including Sikh, Jain and Buddhist) principles.
* VOICE is an educational project of VHP (UK) Manchester,